nanogui: FLTK - keyboard input

Subject: Re: FLTK - keyboard input
From: "Simon Labrecque" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Mar 2000 03:25:44 -0000

Ok.

   I just sucessfully compiled espws-2.0, a widget set for FLTK that
provides HTML files loading and displaying.  Included with the distribution
is flsurf, a simple web browser. It uses CUPS for the network access. What a
feeling when I sucessfully compiled it :) I'm happy to announce that the
first (I think so, at least :)) remote html page that has been displayed
using microwindows is www.microwindows.org, of course :) I have a screenshot
to post... just tell me where :)

   I'm far from being a C/C++ guru. I had almost no change to make to the
distribution to make it actually compile. Besides, I think Shane compiled
the same widget set for the Help Viewer application... I dont remember
exactly what was its name though.

   I hope this little app can be a good starting point for providing a small
web browser to microwindows, and to PDA users!

Simon