nanogui: Newbie question: BC5 support

Subject: Newbie question: BC5 support
From: "Varghese, Thomas (STP)" ####@####.####
Date: 2 May 2000 14:12:08 -0000

Hi,

Is there anyone who has gotten microwindows to work under BC5 (I have 5.02)
or something close?  I tried using the TC project files but BC just said
something like "Cannot open project files".  It actually created a .ide
file, but it is completely empty.

Any help would be appreciated.  Like many of you I'm trying to finish
something on a tight deadline (2 weeks), its a very simple gui with just
some labels and text boxes and static images.  Is this crazy or is it
doable?  I have done programming in X, Windows, Mac before.  From looking at
the sample code it doesn't seem too hard. Any thoughts?

TIA.

--
Thomas Varghese