nanogui: Need Programmer for router project...

Subject: Need Programmer for router project...
From: Hugues Belanger ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2000 16:30:19 -0000

Hi all,

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I need someone to help me
with a project of mine...
I need help to built an LRP like distro for my SA-1110 based
router/Firewall ...
I also need help creating the init scripts, config files etc... Yes I know
it look like your going to do all the work, wrong...! my team and I are
finishing the board design and will be manufacturing the prototypes soon,
so all the hardware design and debugging is mine...!
I  would like to use a GUI based interface to remotely configure the
router, manage packages and control hardware... this interface could use
NanoGUI or be web based ...

I've got a clear idea of want I'd like, but I'll need to explain it to
whom ever is interested in person...

Hugues Belanger
905.973.9400