nanogui: Kaffe status and location?

Subject: Kaffe status and location?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2000 18:33:43 -0000

Hello all.

This makes my first post to the NanoGUI mailing list.  I read
the entire archive first, so hopefully this won't sound too
ignorant.  ;-)

On the main MicroWindows web page, it mentions support for
Kaffe.  From what I gathered from this list's archives,
however, I felt quite unsure of the degree to which the
Kaffe port works.

So I have two questions...

How well does the Kaffe port work?

and,

Where do I get it?  Only by email from Roman?  If so, could
we possibly get it on the main MicroWindows FTP site or some
other more-accessible location?

Thank you.

                                 - Ben