nanogui: some beginner's problems

Subject: some beginner's problems
From: pengyu xue ####@####.####
Date: 4 Sep 2000 06:26:13 -0000

Hi, all:

        I am new to the microwindow, I have several problems.
        First, I am puzzled with the keyboard driver, it seems that the
driver only gets the scancode but not the virtual key, and it then pass
the scancode to the upperlayer. Also I didn't know how it processes some
special key such as ctrl, alt, even F1, F2...
        Second, microwindow provides two kinds of API, and what is the
relationship between the APIs and demos. I consider that the demos are
just using the functions of APIs to verify them, right? So, if I want to
design something like an explorer, I have to use these functions to draw
myself.
       Any help will be appreciated, many thanks!