nanogui: Microwindows on VTech Helio

Subject: Re: Microwindows on VTech Helio
From: "CCYau" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Sep 2000 07:56:00 -0000

Hi Maneesh,
    Thanks for your interest.
    I'm using Linux-VR kernel and toolchains from sourceforge.net. It has a
framebuffer driver already running with W-windows. I have take away the
w-windows components from the romdisk and install the nano-X from
microwindows 0.89. I have compiled the microwindows with mipsel toolchain
successfully then, I copy all the stuff into the romdisk.
    In the /etc/init.d of romdisk, there was originally a wsession, I
changed it to xsession, I have place a line
    nano-X -p & nterm & nclock & nterm &
    sleep 1
    The nano-X-windows will show up.
    Regards