nanogui: MS truetype fonts included with Microwindows

Subject: MS truetype fonts included with Microwindows
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Oct 2000 01:17:53 -0000

: > fonts for Times, Arial and Courier in regular, bold, italic and bolditalic.
: > These fonts are free, and are part of Microsoft's web fonts free
: > distributable package for browsers.  I plan on getting these fonts
: > hooked up into Microwindows.
:
: I was under the impression these were only free if you had a windows license ?

No - this version, also known as webfonts-1-3.noarch.rpm is
also distributed by RedHat.  There are a couple of restrictions
with the license agreement included with the distribution (which
will also be included with the Microwindows distribution of them):

1. The complete package must be distributed, not part.
2. The license agreement must be included.
3. No fee may be charged for distribution.
4. The package may be included in another software product.

The fonts are originally from MonoType Corp.