nanogui: Re: GrGetNextEventTimeout

Subject: Re: GrGetNextEventTimeout
From: ####@####.####
Date: 10 Oct 2000 00:36:01 -0000

Good morning,
	My boss has requested that I ask if it is possible to get the
GrGetNextEventTimeout to be included such that I can use it when I link
the server with the app. Currently I get an unresolved symbol.

With reguard to Mozilla and True Type fonts. I have removed all but one
call to GrGetFontInfo (called just after loading the font) and it has
increased the page rendering a lot.

One other small thing. I have had to remove the assertions in the fblin*.c
files because Mozilla renders images while they are being loaded. The
unloaded portions of the image can (and usually does) contain bad data.
I found that removing the assertions did not break any of the demo
programs. The way I did this was in each file I changed the
#include <assert.h> to

#if 0
#include <assert.h>
#else
#define assert(whatever)
#endif

If anyone can see if this would break anything, or cause errors that I
have not seen yet, please reply and I will attempt to find a way to check
these conditions within Mozilla.