nanogui: Microwindows on SuperH

Subject: Re: Microwindows on SuperH
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Nov 2000 18:19:55 -0000

: We can change focusing window with keyboard by
: pressing tab key.
:
: Dear Greg , are  you providing tab feature in
: MicroWindows .

I presume you're talking about the win32 API here.
Currently, I've been working very hard trying to bring
up the Nano-X api to full functionality, which fell behind
a few months ago.  The functionality you are requesting
is part of the entire win32 dialog management, which
handles modal dialogs, dialog management, keystroke
focus management, and a host of other things.  We also
need win32-compatible resource .res file management/parsing.
I would like to add all this stuff, but it's probably going to be
lower priority until I can get the Nano-X stuff up to
commercially shipping quality, since there are many companies
that are interested in the client/server approach right now.

If you're talking about the Nano-X API, then it's up
to the widget set to handle the keyboard.