nanogui: Re: [Handhelds] Microwindows touch screen driver

Subject: RE: [Handhelds] Microwindows touch screen driver
From: #YANG XIAOYONG# ####@####.####
Date: 4 Jan 2001 07:04:38 -0000

Dear  all,
Thanks for your help.
But the problem is not slove yet.
I have already tried using mknod to create the "ts (touch screen)"
devices. Even though it does not work for me either. Now on the Assabet
board the error message has changed to " can not initialize the touch
screen driver" instead of "cannot initialize the mouse".

Last time I forgot to tell you one thing. My mouse driver does not work
even when I choose "compile in Linux native". When I run the demo on my
PC  I have to choose "no mouse" instead of " GPM mouse".

Now I am planning to change my Hardhat linux kernel to Armlinux kernel.

Could you please tell me what other methods I could try?
Regards,
xiaoyong
ntu