nanogui: How to increase size of ramdisk?

Subject: Re: How to increase size of ramdisk?
From: "John Waldron" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jan 2001 17:10:47 -0000

You will need to rebuild your ramdisk image of a larger size.  Obviously
this is dependent upon you actually having the ram available.  If you do not
have the ram to spare, you may have to either operate over NFS or hack some
sort of r-o flash file system so that your ramdisk doesn't take up so much
space.  Depending what platform you are on, you may be able to build a
minimal ramdisk image and then mount a pcmcia microdrive or ide flash device
to run your applications from.  Just some suggestions.

John Waldron