nanogui: Re: framebuffer without lilo

Subject: Re: OT: framebuffer without lilo
From: Gary James ####@####.####
Date: 5 Mar 2001 21:14:24 -0000

Hey Tim,

There's a guy up in Canada (probably buried in snow right now [actually
what am I saying I'm in New York and I'm definitely buried in snow today]).
Anyway this guy has a little floppy based distro. His scripts set up a
system running framebuffer on syslinux for booting off of a floppy disk.

Here is his link: http://www.peeweelinux.com/

By the way Good News, I just checked the radar. My driveway is under the
only clear spot in all of Central New York. Maybe I'll only be shoveling
for one hour tonight rather than two. Actually I really do like the snow.
It's going to be a great night for doing doughnuts in the parking lot with
the pickup truck :)

Gary James