nanogui: Thread: Nano-X window manager

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X window manager
From: "Bradley D. LaRonde" ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 1999 22:07:41 -0000

What do you do for a window manager under Nano-X?

Regards,
Brad

Subject: RE: Nano-X window manager
From: "Darran D. Rimron" ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 1999 22:11:36 -0000

Bradley D. LaRonde ####@####.#### at 24 May 1999 22:59 spake

> What do you do for a window manager under Nano-X?

Currently none, nano-X can be used without a window manager, in the same
way as "Big X" can, it may not be the easiest thing to use but it
doesn't loose any functionality.

A Window Manager, toolkit and widget set are all design parameters of
nano-X that are currently under discussion/development.

I'm not aware of anyone currently developing a Window Manager, but I
could well be wrong...

	-Darran

--
Darran D. Rimron                              ####@####.####
Mobile: +44 17808 49 25 49                 Pager: +44 76543 07647