nanogui: Thread: BOGL 0.9.0

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: BOGL 0.9.0
From: ####@####.#### (Ben Pfaff)
Date: 23 May 1999 04:53:09 -0000

I've uploaded BOGL 0.9.0 to
	ftp://ftp.linuxhacker.org/pub/ben/bogl-0.9.0.tar.gz

Changes:
	* Uses autoconf/automake
	* New function bogl_get_pixel; bogl_pixel renamed as
          bogl_set_pixel
	* .bdf font reading function
	* Merged tcfb and pcfb drivers into single cfb driver.
	* By default cfb8 driver not compiled.

Still to do:
	* Write bitblt routines.
	* Bitmap drawing support.
	* Selectable function support.
	* Turn off keyboard "support".
	* Support smaller font format.
	* Add better font API.
	* Anything else?  Let me know.

BTW, what is the status of the NanoGUI CVS?  Is it fully caught up
with people's patches?  I'd like to start doing commits to it directly
soon.
--
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver."