nanogui: Thread: NanoGUI for uCSimm?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: NanoGUI for uCSimm?
From: Jay Vaughan ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jul 1999 22:34:43 -0000

Forgive me if this is a FAQ, but is anyone working on/worked out what its
going to take to make NanoGUI run on the uCSimm platform?  I'm trying to
get all the components together for my uCSimm-based project, and would be
happy to assist with any effort to get NanoGUI working on it.

j.

--
Jay Vaughan                |            ####@####.####
TekLab                     |     http://www.teklab.com