nanogui: Thread: Preliminary documentation

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Preliminary documentation
From: Guan Yang ####@####.####
Date: 11 Sep 1999 15:22:57 -0000

I have included a tarball containing version 0.1.1 of the documentation
I'm working on. It contains stubs so that people can add things and mail
them to me.

Please- If you have modifications to what I've already written (the
stubs don't count), then send be a diff. It you are filling in stubs,
then send me a totally new .sgml file. There are a few comments in the
source.

I have pre-generated html and txt versions. I couldn't get JadeTeX to
work (something about TeX capacity exceeded). Can anybody help me with
this?

Also, does anyone have David Bell's email address? I've stolen a lot of
material from him, and if he doesn't approve of that, I might have to
rewrite it.

The <copyright> states "The nanoGUI Project".

Guan
--
Check out www.windows2000test.com, a test server of Windows 2000 set up
by Microsoft. By the way, it has been down a couple of dozen times and

[Content type application/x-gzip not shown. Download]