nanogui: Thread: Porting NanoGui to a platform without FrameBuffers ???

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Porting NanoGui to a platform without FrameBuffers ???
From: Rosimildo daSilva ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 1999 02:27:40 -0000

Hi,

I just subscribed to the list, and sorry if this
is an elementary question:

Is it possible to use NanoGui with an embedded system that
does not support FrameBuffers ( does not run under Linux ) ?

If it is possible, the hardware initially, for testing,
will be a PC.

TIA.

Thanks,
Rosimildo

Birthday? Anniversary? Send FREE animated greeting
cards for any occasion at http://greetings.xoom.com