nanogui: Thread: Nano-X with TVs

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X with TVs
From: Dermot Bradley ####@####.####
Date: 6 Sep 1999 15:06:03 -0000

Hi

Slightly off-topic question:

has anyone got recommendations for a VGA card with TV Out (S-Video or
Composite) that would work with Nano-X?

Also has anyone started work on porting GDK/GTK to Nano-X? I just download
the Win32 port of GTK and was wondering if this would easily run on top of
Micro-Windows with little changes.

--
Dermot Bradley
####@####.#### ####@####.####

> has anyone got recommendations for a VGA card with TV Out (S-Video or
> Composite) that would work with Nano-X?

The cheap stuff tends to have it on motherboard - I've run nanogui stuff
fine on the cyrix mediagx for example, which has tv out as standard

> Also has anyone started work on porting GDK/GTK to Nano-X? I just download

Not afaik

> the Win32 port of GTK and was wondering if this would easily run on top of
> Micro-Windows with little changes.

The win32 one hacks the gtk layer, in theory the gtk layer should untouched
and only gdk hacked