nanogui: Thread: GrMoveWindow fixed in Nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GrMoveWindow fixed in Nano-X
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Dec 1999 19:26:17 -0000

: Were you aware that because of some modifications you made in the file
: srvutil.c in nanox (in the function GsSetClipWindow), you broke some
: demos ? I guess those modfications you made were for the move demo. Try
: the demo.c for nanox ... segfault !

Morten-
I removed this, then finally realized the bug, and have now fixed the
bug, so I've stuck it back in.  Everything should work now.

Dan -
I have fixed the Nano-X movewindow and child window bugs.
Your demo program now allows windows to be moved around
the screen and raised/lowered, and everything paints properly.
I also added some grandchildren for further testing.

These fixes will be available in 0.87pre3, available tonight.