nanogui: Thread: Microwindows screen drivers for rtems

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows screen drivers for rtems
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 15 Dec 1999 01:53:57 -0000

:  > Rosimildo has written a serial driver for RTEMS, and included some
:  > special routines to interface our select() to RTEMS.  Currently, the
VGA
:  > driver and mouse driver are intertwined by Rosimildo, but he should
:  > probably seperate the "mouse-sequence processing" from the original
:  > mouse driver and place it in a separate file.  This will then
:  > allow Microwindows to use the same source for mouse processing, with
:  > just a serial driver written for RTEMS, while under Linux we use
/dev/ttyS1
:  > for the same purpose.
:
: Sorry. I did a "quick and dirty" port to see if anybody
: was interested on it. Now it is time for clean-up and
: do it the "right way".
:
It's almost clean now.  I suggest that mwin/src/rtems/scr_rtems.c
be converted so that it can live in mwin/src/drivers, possibly as
or combined with scr_bios.c to be scr_hwvga.c.

Also, the "mouse" portion of the mwin/src/rtems/mou_rtems.c
can be pulled out and shared with all other mwin/src/drivers/mou_*.c
files. Same with keyboard.

Then you have only the select() routines, and the hw serial drivers
left in mwin/src/rtems....