nanogui: Thread: Re: changes in 0.87pre2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: RE: changes in 0.87pre2
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 1999 00:08:58 -0000

: Were you aware that because of some modifications you made in the file
: srvutil.c in nanox (in the function GsSetClipWindow), you broke some
: demos ? I guess those modfications you made were for the move demo. Try
: the demo.c for nanox ... segfault !
:
: I tried this with: X11 emulation, Link app into server

Thanks for the report.  I left the hacked code in srvutil.c because
I was working on Dan's reported movewindow fixes.  I'll #ifdef them
out immediately.  The 0.87pre1 srvutil.c can be used instead
if anyone requires.

This is part of a much bigger problem that Dan identified and I
ran into: the clipping code doesn't work correctly in Nano-X. I
rewrote it for Microwindows and it works there.  I'm thinking
about merging the two implementations together, but that
would mean using the same internal window structure, which
I'm not crazy about yet.  Or perhaps I could use different
structures, but the same structure member names for the clip
and other shared functions...