nanogui: Thread: New version with X11 backend and CVS.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: New version with X11 backend and CVS.
From: Gaillard Pierre-Olivier ####@####.####
Date: 24 Nov 1999 21:04:13 -0000

Hello,

I have heard some people had made a patch to Nano-X that allows it to
run
under X. This is very interesting for development and also for people
who
choose to use the Nano widgets to write programs, it would be cool to be
able
to run them in X.
I was hoping 0.87 would be available soon since I have problems with
svgalib and find X11 more convenient.

Would it be possible to put Microwindows on some CVS archive ? I have
seen
that the Source Forge (www.sourceforge.net) offers CVS, WWW, MySQL, bug
tracking, mailing list an a subdomain and so on for free for open source
projects. They seem to be hosting  Samba and Linux (?).
I would be really pleased to get CVS access so that Mr Haerr does not
have to make a release every week.

	Thanks a lot.

	P.O. Gaillard