nanogui: Thread: SVGALIB 1.4.1 -- port to RTEMS

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: SVGALIB 1.4.1 -- port to RTEMS
From: Rosimildo da Silva ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2000 03:48:54 -0000

In order to improve the availability of video drivers for RTEMS &
Microwindows
running on a PC ( PC386 ), I have ported the drawing back-end of the
SVGALIB. It is a partial port.

Now, MicroWindows demos looks a lot better with 256 colors. :-).

Link:   http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/rtems_svga.html

Enjoy.

--
Rosimildo da Silva            ####@####.####
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA