nanogui: Thread: Where to get the archive of this mailing list or somebody willing to give me one

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Where to get the archive of this mailing list or somebody willing to give me one
From: wolf wolf ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2000 14:24:50 -0000

Hi,

Nanogui is all new to me. I have a lot of questions to
ask. I think maybe the best way is to get the archive
of this list and try to get answers myself to avoid
asking lots of simple and answered question.

Where is the archive or somebody can give me one?

Somebody can tell me where to get some documents about
how to build , install and run nanogui on i386-linux
and arm-linux?

Thanks in advance.

wolf