nanogui: Thread: FLTK port status...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FLTK port status...
From: ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2000 22:40:23 -0000

Greg & List,

Well things are shaping up pretty well.  Greg is working on some of
the repainting issues he sent me an email about and probably cc'ed it
to the list, but he thinks he's got it nailed.  (Involving
PeekMessage)

I'm trying to work on getting full font support for Microwindows,
which will give full font support to FLTK and whatever ports come
later.  It will probably take a few days, I'm hoping to have it all
hacked out by the end of this weekend.  I'm hacking them out one by
one GetTextMetrics being first on my list.  (Grabbing the font from
the HDC and pulling in its values, though ascent might not be covered
for now)

Thanks,
Shane.