nanogui: Thread: Microwindows.org site now running

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows.org site now running
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2000 19:05:51 -0000

The Microwindows Project now has it's own domain: http://microwindows.org

As part of my continuing push to have Microwindows and
Nano-X gain distinguished lives in the Open Source
community, I have obtained microwindows.org, and am using
it as the new domain for the Project.  It's currently running
now, although the web page and contents are much as they
were before.

I feel that this move will help the Microwindows Project
keep the increasing momentum and attention it has been
receiving, by being the leading and best technology available
for Linux framebuffer graphics on small or embedded Linux
systems.

There are more web site changes planned, keep checking
the web site for more news.