nanogui: Thread: Panel

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Panel
From: "Agarwal" ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2000 14:51:49 -0000

Hey guys,

    I don't know if I should ask this question here, but I'll take the
chance... please excuse me if you don't think it's the place it belongs :)

    Is it possible to draw a window with no "titlebar" using nanox or
microwindows directly, or one of the toolkits(fltk, gtk+...)? I'd like to
make some kind of general "shortcut bar", like, say, the GNOME or KDE
panels. Sounds possible? Thanks!

Simon Labrecque