nanogui: Thread: Displaying UTF-8

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Displaying UTF-8
From: ####@####.#### (Michael Sobolev)
Date: 8 May 2000 09:39:50 -0000

Is it possible to display a text in UTF-8?  If yes, what are the requirement
beside an appropriate font?

Thanks,

--
Mike

Subject: Re: Displaying UTF-8
From: Murphy Chen ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2000 09:08:26 -0000

> Is it possible to display a text in UTF-8?  If yes, what are the
> requirement
> beside an appropriate font?

	Yes.

	I've sucessfully displayed text in UTF-8 by using TTF fonts.

Murphy Chen (陳正哲) ####@####.####
Design Engineer, Internet Embedded System Department
Computer & Communications Research Laboratories
Industrial Technology Research Institute, Taiwan