nanogui: Thread: I had made programs using GTK+. can it be ported to nano-X?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I had made programs using GTK+. can it be ported to nano-X?
From: Sang-Baek Lee ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2000 18:38:16 -0000

IOW, do I have to do something more to use GTK on nano-X?
I think this is kinda cool stuff.
Is GTK supported on the current version of nano-X?
Is it still WIP?
and one more question.
I'm using SA-1110 based Assabet evaluation board.
(Did anyone used this eval board?)
Is the touch screen usable in the current version?

hmm...

TIA