nanogui: Thread: [Nano-X] Current Status of NanoWidgets?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Nano-X] Current Status of NanoWidgets?
From: Murphy Chen ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2000 05:12:08 -0000

Dear All,

	What's the current status of nano-widgets?

	When I set NWIDGET to Y in config file and make MicroWindows,
	I get many error messages:

gcc -c  -DMWIN -DMWPIXEL_FORMAT=MWPF_TRUECOLOR0888 -DHAVE_FILEIO -DHAVE_JPEG_SU
In file included from nwidget.c:14:
/home/murphy/ui/microwin/src/include/nwidget.h:69: parse error before `COLORVAL
/home/murphy/ui/microwin/src/include/nwidget.h:69: warning: no semicolon at end
/home/murphy/ui/microwin/src/include/nwidget.h:85: parse error before `}

Murphy

> 	What's the current status of nano-widgets?

I've just sent a patch to Greg which fixes the build errors with the
latest Microwindows release candidate.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :

> >       What's the current status of nano-widgets?
>
> I've just sent a patch to Greg which fixes the build errors with the
> latest Microwindows release candidate.

Hi,

I have compile ntest (nwidgets) using DJGPP.
I wiil check it more and will send it to Greg.

Regards,

Victor.