nanogui: Thread: mou_tp.c vs mou_ts.c

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: mou_tp.c vs mou_ts.c
From: S A McConnell ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jul 2000 21:48:32 -0000

I assume they do about the same thing? I noticed the mou_tp.c opens a
file to calibrate the ts. How was the file created? Any thoughts on how
to choose one over the other.

Can someone tell me where to find the touch screen device driver. I have
a copy of the sa1100_ts.c Does anyone know if they are similar to the
one mentioned in mou_tp.c.

I am mostly interested in the API. Targeting a UCB1200.

Scott
The tpcal application can generate the touch panel calibration file.

Regards,
Brad