nanogui: Thread: Antwort: Re: [Linux] Perl port

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Antwort: Re: [Linux] Perl port
From: ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jul 2000 07:19:27 -0000

What means hard-float? What a project is this?

Martin Döring, Systemtechnik (IDT)
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Dachauerstraße 667
D-80995 München

Tel.:   +49(0)89 / 1580 - 1199
Fax:   +49(0)89 / 1580 - 91-1199
E-Mail: ####@####.####

Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [Linux] Perl port
From: Erik Mouw ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jul 2000 09:55:27 -0000

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:14:02 +0200, ####@####.#### wrote:
> What means hard-float? What a project is this?

Hard-float means that you're using the floating point unit in the CPU (or
emulate them in the OS). Soft-float means that you're emulating the
floating point instructions in a software library.

I can imagine that you can't follow this, I think you're subscribed to the
nanogui list and this question is waaaaaaay off-topic for that list.
People, _please_ don't cross post, but post your questions to the relevant
mailing list.

Erik

--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/