nanogui: Thread: nxkbd & nanowm: Don't move

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nxkbd & nanowm: Don't move
From: Nils Faerber ####@####.####
Date: 4 Oct 2000 16:23:30 -0000

Hi!
Is it possible to tell nanowm in any way that windows shall not be moved when
the pointer is clicked and dragged in them?
The nasty effect is that every time I tap on the nxkbd the keyboard flickers
and is moved a bit. Npanel does not do so but here the focus does not seem to
work right (at least no input reaches the nterm ;)
Apart from this: VERY nice!
CU
  nils faerber

--
kernel concepts
Engel & Faerber GbR      Tel: +49-271-771091-12