nanogui: Thread: help-microwindows on framebuffer for cirrus logic

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: help-microwindows on framebuffer for cirrus logic
From: nadeem haider ####@####.####
Date: 6 Oct 2000 10:46:09 -0000

Hello ,
   I am working on  an
IBM PC-300GL
monitor-G41
cirrus logic 54XX
16 bit 800X600 resolution

I have initialised the framebuffer and compiled
microwindows through framebuffer option successfully.
But the problem is arising when i try to execute a
demo program.The window comes up but makes the screen
unstable. The output seen is random horizontal lines.
Once i use ^C to come out of the demo program i get
these errors.
The error noticed are
 bad window id:0 0 2
 keyboard error
Can anyone help me with reguard to this .
thanks
amir

http://photos.yahoo.com/
: I have initialised the framebuffer and compiled
: microwindows through framebuffer option successfully.
: But the problem is arising when i try to execute a
: demo program.The window comes up but makes the screen
: unstable.

Sournds to me like you're framebuffer kernel is setup
for the wrong chipset...