nanogui: Thread: make errors in 0.89pre2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: make errors in 0.89pre2
From: Maneesh Soni ####@####.####
Date: 4 Oct 2000 05:16:00 -0000

Hi

Just download the latest source 0.89pre2 nad tried to
build microwindows on linux. I got few errors while
building. Still could not build nano-X. I beg your
pardon for not looking very deeply into thoes errors.
I am still looking into it. Just thought to anyhow
post it, if these are known errors. The error log and
config files are attached. Please tell where am I
going wrong.

Thank you,
Maneesh

http://photos.yahoo.com/

[Content type application/x-unknown not shown. Download]

[Content type application/x-unknown not shown. Download]