nanogui: Thread: Project ideas

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Project ideas
From: "Amit Kulkarni" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Sep 2000 04:11:13 -0000

hi,
I am a final year computer science undergraduate student in India and am
searching for a 1 year project for 3 people.
I came across the microwindows website and found the GUI interesting.
Primarily i am thinking about writing a widget library for microwindows.
Also if anybody could suggest any more similar kind of projects to do on the
small GUI then i shall be grateful.
Looking forward for interesting suggestions.....

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni
Visit me at http://amitkulkarni.cjb.net