nanogui: Thread: GrArc() function

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GrArc() function
From: Robert Hartley ####@####.####
Date: 29 Nov 2000 20:18:34 -0000

Hello,

I am doing my best to annoy myself figuting out how the GrArc() function
is supposed to be used.

So far, x/y/rx/ry/ are easy enough.

Fiddling with ax, ay, bx, by does nt reveal anything intuitive.

Can someone please explain how to use them?

Thanks!

-robert

void  GrArc( GR_DRAW_ID id, GR_GC_ID gc,
    GR_COORD x, GR_COORD y,
    GR_SIZE rx, GR_SIZE ry,
    GR_COORD ax, GR_COORD ay,
    GR_COORD bx, GR_COORD by,
    int type)

=  Robert Hartley                 Mail:         201 Broadway        =
=  Central Region Systems Engineer              Cambridge, MA 02139 =
=  Integrated Computer            Email:        ####@####.####    =
=  Solutions, Inc.                Web Site:     www.ics.com         =
=  Tech Support: ####@####.####  Phone:        800-800-4271        =

Visit the MotifZone (www.motifzone.org) for info on Motif!