nanogui: Thread: nano-X on X11

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X on X11
From: "Darran D. Rimron-Molloy" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Dec 2001 15:38:28 -0000

Hi all,

yet another problem(!!!) Building the X11 driver and it makes ok, and runs
ok, get a mouse I can move around, etc... but running applications does
nothing... they think they are connected to the server ok and run fine, but
no graphical output, just a plain black screen.....

running the same apps against the FB server works perfectly... any
brainwaves? :)

	-Cheers, Darran

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 03:37:01PM -0000, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> yet another problem(!!!) Building the X11 driver and it makes ok, and runs
> ok, get a mouse I can move around, etc... but running applications does
> nothing... they think they are connected to the server ok and run fine, but
> no graphical output, just a plain black screen.....
>
> running the same apps against the FB server works perfectly... any
> brainwaves? :)
>
> 	-Cheers, Darran

interesting, I had the exact opposite some time ago.  Would not work
with FB but when I built it with X11 it worked perfectly.

You have any details about your hardware/software setup? OS, kernel
version, distribution you are using, videocard, etc..
--
EKS - Dave Poirier                               ####@####.####
"may the hairs on his toes never fall out"           http://uuu.sf.net/