nanogui: Thread: Removing title bar and close button - Nano-X and FLTK

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Removing title bar and close button - Nano-X and FLTK
From: Gobi ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jan 2011 05:59:43 -0000

I am using the latest nano-X from git and fltk 1.1.10

I need to hide the title bar for my embedded application.
My application can run both on PC and arm target
In PC fltk is used with X where the fltk call *FL_window::border(0)* works
but in arm target with nano-X the border shows up with the application name
as the title bar text even if no window title is given.
Is there any nano-X API which can be used to hide the title bar of a window?
Can anyone help in resolving this issue
Thank you very much

With Regards
Gobi.C
> I am using the latest nano-X from git and fltk 1.1.10
>
> I need to hide the title bar for my embedded application.
> My application can run both on PC and arm target
> In PC fltk is used with X where the fltk call *FL_window::border(0)* works
> but in arm target with nano-X the border shows up with the application
> name
> as the title bar text even if no window title is given.
> Is there any nano-X API which can be used to hide the title bar of a
> window?
> Can anyone help in resolving this issue
> Thank you very much
>
> With Regards
> Gobi.C

I use Fl_Window::clear_border() which works fine. Remember to call it before
a call to Fl_Window::show().

Regards, Johannes

if you don't need a window manager.... don't start it and you'll have not
title bars

This option worked for me.
I use LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER     = Y so setting NANOWM  = N worked
Thank you Johannes and Luca

With Regards
Gobi.C

2011/1/21 Johannes Schock ####@####.####