plustek: Thread: I have a plustek Optic Pro 4800P! I can test for you!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I have a plustek Optic Pro 4800P! I can test for you!
From: Nathan Stenzel ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jun 2000 05:24:09 -0000

I noticed your page said that you were going to skip the Optic Pro 4800P
because of not being able to test it.
If you would not mind helping me some with it, I would be glad to help
test the driver for you.
Let me know if this would be ok.
Thanks in advance.
Bye!

From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jun 2000 06:33:40 -0000

On Don, 08 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> I noticed your page said that you were going to skip the Optic Pro 4800P
> because of not being able to test it.
> If you would not mind helping me some with it, I would be glad to help
> test the driver for you.
> Let me know if this would be ok.

Hi Nathan,

this would be great ! But please wait until I send
you the prerelease of version 0.36 as this will
contain some 4800 specific parts again.

Thank you for helping
Gerhard