plustek: Thread: can't load module for opticpro 6000 P - need help

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: can't load module for opticpro 6000 P - need help
From: "Christian Noack" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jul 2000 06:21:25 -0000

Hi,

a few weeks ago I bought a plustek OpticPro 6000P. It works fine under windows, but it doesn't under Linux. I have an IBM Thinkpad 600 with parallel port enabled in mode ECP (whatever that means).  I can print under Linux. The operating system is SuSE 6.3 with kernel 2.2.14. I could compile the sane 1.0.2 and the latest plutek-driver. But whenever I try to 'make load' I recieve the message 'device or resource busy'.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Thanks in advance,

     Christian