plustek: Thread: Version 0.36 - Build 16

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Version 0.36 - Build 16
From: ####@####.#### (G. Jaeger)
Date: 22 Jul 2000 15:02:38 -0000

Hi there,

I currently release Build 16 of v0.36 - with working Makefiles now,-)

There are currently two known restrictions.
The OpticPro 4800 produces inverted colours, this can be fixed by
uncommenting
a source-code line in the backend code (search for SCANDEF_Inverse in
file
plustek.c)  - thanks to Rob for testing !
I'll fix that next week, so that this will work automatically.
The OpticPro 12000T has some problems in colour mode, the colour don't
seem to be lined up, that the next stuff I will fix within the next
weeks...

Please report any problems.
Gerhard

BTW: Is there anybody, that uses the driver with an OP 4831P ?