plustek: Thread: OpticPro 600P

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: OpticPro 600P
From: pcxz ####@####.####
Date: 14 Jul 2000 23:09:14 -0000

Is possible to use this scanner ..with driver 0.36?
Thanks for reply.

--
Ciao.
Subject: Re: OpticPro 600P
From: ####@####.#### (G. Jaeger)
Date: 16 Jul 2000 11:30:05 -0000

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:25:09 +0200, pcxz wrote:

>Is possible to use this scanner ..with driver 0.36?
>Thanks for reply.

Yes, it is.

Gerhard

####@####.####

From: pcxz ####@####.####
Date: 17 Jul 2000 14:13:22 -0000

I have problem..

1) My first BIG problem, don't speak english :-) (read and write)!
2) I have download sane 1.0.2 and plustek driver 0.36 ok!
3) Have untar sane1.0.2 ok!
4) Have untar plustek driver 0.36 in to sane1.0.2 dir (not in backend)
ok!
5) Have installed plustek driver (pt_drv.o), have difficulty for result
"device is occuped..." ecc... , Have risolt with add in to
/etc/conf.modules this line:
	alias parport parport_pc
	options parport_pc io=0x278 irq=5,auto
	alias char-major-40  pt_drv
	post-install pt_drv modprobe -k parport
	options pt_drv lampoff=180 warmup=15 port=0x278 lOffonEnd=0 mov=0
if launch modprobe pt_drv.o the lamp scanner is on :-)) ok!
6) Have launch ./configure in to sane1.0.2 dir ok!
7) Have make in to sane1.0.2 dir ...not ok! :-( this problem result:
	make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sane-1.0.2/sanei'
	making all in backend
	make[1]: Entering directory `/root/sane-1.0.2/backend'
	Makefile:54: *** missing separator.  Stop.
	make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sane-1.0.2/backend'
	make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
8) I don't resolve this problem, please help me!

THANKS to all!!
Excuse my english!!

--
Ciao.