plustek: Thread: Plustek Optic pro 4831P

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Plustek Optic pro 4831P
From: Fernando da Motta Hildebrand ####@####.####
Date: 10 Aug 2000 17:32:48 -0000

	Hi. im having same problem as some guys:
When at the last steps in the directory:
/temp/sane-1.0.2/backend/plustek_driver/make -f Makefile load it
says:
/sbin/modprobe pt_drv || exit 1
/lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o: kernel module version mismatch
lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.5-22
while this kernel is version 2.2.5-22smp
make:*** [load] Error 1

Can anyone help???
Muito obrigado.
Fernando da Motta Hildebrand,
Diretor/Gerente da :
PHOENIX INFORMATICA.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:41:34 -0300, Fernando da Motta Hildebrand wrote:

>	Hi. im having same problem as some guys:
>When at the last steps in the directory:
>/temp/sane-1.0.2/backend/plustek_driver/make -f Makefile load it
>says:
>/sbin/modprobe pt_drv || exit 1
>/lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o: kernel module version mismatch
>lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.5-22
>while this kernel is version 2.2.5-22smp
>make:*** [load] Error 1

Hi Fernando,

this behaviour has been reported one week
ago, but is currently not fixed.
I'll try to check this on a computer at my buisness
where we have a multiprocessing machine.
I'll let you know more next week.

Gerhard