plustek: Thread: I have a plustek Optic Pro PT12 I can test for you!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I have a plustek Optic Pro PT12 I can test for you!
From: ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2000 11:23:35 -0000

I have Optic Pro PT12 and I wait for a driver in next version.
I can test it.
Bye!

Subject: Re: I have a plustek Optic Pro PT12 I can test for you!
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2000 11:53:28 -0000

On Die, 01 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> I have Optic Pro PT12 and I wait for a driver in next version.
> I can test it.
> Bye!

Hi,

thank you for the offer. the problem is, that I have no
code to test. I'm still waiting for technical information
of that model. These scanner-models are using a new
ASIC, I think it'll be called 98003 and the current driver
can detect it but that's all. If you have programming
skills you might use the current driver as starting point
and check how far you'll get...

Sorry for the bad news
Gerhard