plustek: Thread: Plustek OpticPro P12 support???

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Plustek OpticPro P12 support???
From: "Atomic18" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Aug 2000 23:14:15 -0000

Hi i have a plustek OpticPro P12
will there ever be support for this model ?

and if so could you give me a rough estimate when ?

Thank you Keep up the GREAT work
Subject: Re: Plustek OpticPro P12 support???
From: ####@####.#### (G. Jaeger)
Date: 13 Aug 2000 14:53:22 -0000

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:11:40 -0400, Atomic18 wrote:

>Hi i have a plustek OpticPro P12
>will there ever be support for this model ?
>
>and if so could you give me a rough estimate when ?
>

>Thank you Keep up the GREAT work

Hi,

I plan to support the P12, that's one thing. But as long
as I don't have technical information about the new
ASIC I can't. I' m already in contact with Plustek but
I can't tell you when I can start.
I think it will last about 8 weeks to make such a scanner
to work.

I will post a message to the list as soon as I have more info.

Sorry for the bad news
Gerhard