plustek: Thread: SMP module loading errors

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: SMP module loading errors
From: Vasileios Zografos ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2000 19:23:43 -0000

Hi people....okokook
I have installed and compiled all the necessary files for my Plustek Optic pro
4831P scanner.

When at the last steps in the directory:

/temp/sane-1.0.2/backend/plustek_driver/make  -f Makefile load it
says:

 /sbin/modprobe pt_drv || exit 1
/lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o: kernel module version mismatch
  lib/modules/2.2.5-22smp/misc/pt_drv.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.5-22
while this kernel is version 2.2.5-22smp
make:*** [load] Error 1

heeeeelllpp
I uncommented the SMP=1 line in Makefile but no luck.
Can anyone help please
Vas