plustek: Thread: Test results OpticPro 9636T Versions 1.0.3 & 0.36-18

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Test results OpticPro 9636T Versions 1.0.3 & 0.36-18
From: Jochen Puchalla ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2000 12:18:06 -0000

The scanner works fine, following the INSTALL-file

but:

The color balance is blueish, see Attachment (sorry for that, but only
17K)

Minor things not perfect:

The progress bar only moves at the end of the scan, maybe that's a
hardware-thing

The preview window itself does not resize from transp/neg to normal, the
rulers are OK
This might be a SANE-related-problem

Thats all so far.

Great work!

Jochen

			Jochen Puchalla
			http://www.puchalla-online.de

Greetings to NSA FBI CIA MI5 BND KGB and many more