plustek: Thread: Optic Pro 4800

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Optic Pro 4800
From: ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2000 14:32:55 -0000

hello gerhard,

thanks for all your hard work writing this excellent driver. i
downloaded your latest release. on my suse 6.3 (kernel 2.2.13) the building and
the installation was not a problem. the scanner works well. my only
problem are inverted colors. i saw in a former mail, that someone reported
this bug to you. is there a solution or a bugfix till now?

thanks for your help,

holger
> thanks for all your hard work writing this excellent driver. i
> downloaded your latest release. on my suse 6.3 (kernel 2.2.13) the building and
> the installation was not a problem. the scanner works well. my only
> problem are inverted colors. i saw in a former mail, that someone reported
> this bug to you. is there a solution or a bugfix till now?
>
> thanks for your help,
>
> holger

The solution is the next build....

For those of you who won't wait: