plustek: Thread: Driver plustek-0.45-TEST5 and Canon N650U

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Driver plustek-0.45-TEST5 and Canon N650U
From: Edgar Kuchelmeister ####@####.####
Date: 30 Dec 2002 22:00:12 -0000

Hello,

I sucessfully compiled and installed sane-backend-1.0.9 with the
plustek-0.45-TEST5 driver.
Colormanagement without correction is really better.

But now there's another not so goodlooking thing:

There are stripes on the scanned images.
I tried with several pictures glossy, not glossy and pictures from
magazins with the same result, stripes.

Any hint what to do?

--
Bye

Edgar (Ede) Kuchelmeister

Schwerzerallee 73, 73525 Schwäbisch Gmünd
Mobile: (0172) 7307934
On Monday, 30. December 2002 22:50, Edgar Kuchelmeister wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I sucessfully compiled and installed sane-backend-1.0.9 with the
> plustek-0.45-TEST5 driver.
> Colormanagement without correction is really better.

okay

> But now there's another not so goodlooking thing:
>
> There are stripes on the scanned images.
> I tried with several pictures glossy, not glossy and pictures from
> magazins with the same result, stripes.
>
> Any hint what to do?

no hint so far, I'm working on that but have no ideas so
far...

Gerhard